Sunday 22 December 2019

Timed


Here I am, my smartphone is 40%. Am worried not because  am running out of charge but because am running out of time. I made up my mind to settle a personal goal for a duration I can’t tell after which I would resume its use.  As a habit, this is the time am trying to make the best out of every moment. Hitting down the list of VIP contacts, going through notes and reminders over and over again. The 0% deadline is fast approaching. What more do I need to do? Did I leave any pending conversations, am I really ready, is it the right thing to do? Questions like such linger through my mind.

Now, back to our today’s topic. Imagine there was a magical clock that would estimate the span of a lifetime you have left to live. What would you do? What wouldn’t you dare? And how far would you go? While all these maybe just be an imagination of a blogger, in reality there’s a a magical clock that not only estimates but calculates the number of days we have left on this planet earth.
Why not take that chance and make things work your way?
Why not take that risk because it could just be the breakthrough you’ve waited for all along?
What’s stopping you from doing all that you plan to do?
In his book, Outwitting the devil, Napoleon Hill narrates how fear is an enemy of progress 
In my recent conversations with my friend Wycliffe he explains to me how fear has made him miss out on very important ideas that could have pushed him miles ahead of us.
How do we fight fear therefore? I think there has to be a plan and to have a plan this is what my counselor had to say. 


“If you want to be organized and timely, get yourself a diary and stick to whatever you write in that small book.”
As I conclude, just keep in mind that all our lives are timed immediately we set foot on this universe and it’s upon us to make proper use of that limited time.

 

 @Vinceville

No comments:

Post a Comment