Friday 9 August 2019

Setting The Pace

Hey there, 

AM BACK! I thank you all for waiting on me. Am not a liar, and if I gave an excuse that have been busy lately, I would be lying. For I can't be too busy to put something down. I hope you all have been giving it a whirl despite the shortcomings of life.

Now, about our today's topic. I have ventured into art dealing business and not only as a business but also as a passion. My mentors being my brother BK Wallace, (an artist) Gordon Watson, antique dealer and interior designer Axel Vervoordt. 
BK Wallace has been an artist all through his life, while growing up we used to laugh at his sketchy drawing, having little idea how fine his paintings would become in the near future. He is also one of the few people I know who chose to study a course directly linked to his passion. I often consult him on matters to do with art paintings. Below are some of his works.











About Gordon Watson, from his wonderful business presentations up to the sale of the exquisite products to his clientele. Gordon has the skills and he is not backing down whether one buys or not. Deep down you can tell that he loves what he does. For the 35 years he has been in the business, one can confidently conclude that he is not quitting any time soon as his vigour and spirit is still strong and unshaken. Mr. Watson, what an inspiration!  

What fascinates me about Axel Vervoordt, is his calmness when speaking to his audience and the famous words which seems  to me like stanzas in a poem. It's my honour to share some of them here:

  • Quietness respects positive energy
  • Art only has value if you can share it
  • It's much more what you feel than what you see
  • The time itself is also an artist.

 

 @Vinceville

1 comment:

  1. Yeeeeeeey, finally someone is back.
    We had missed this, welcome back.

    ReplyDelete