Saturday 1 September 2018

It's Your Time

This is for you brother,

JOWI! just as the first sunrise to eyes of a newborn so are you as you step out to your destiny. In the beginning it will look blurry and very uncomfortable but with time you'll flow like a single sailor on a sea. For I know your potential is limitless. 
However, the house you've left behind is full of emptiness, other than the smooth jazz and morning porridge, there's nothing left to celebrate. Heaven knows how long it will take for me to adjust, if at all I will. Your presence gave a cosy feeling of how a home with 2 brothers felt like. My prayer is that it was your second home choice. 

It's your time to face the world with resolute strength and prove that you are worth the challenge it will throw at you. The path is rough, unpredictable at times and it is time consuming for a reason. So, set your pace and move as a willow tree. Don't become too rigid for you may break and not so soft for you may be swayed by the wind  but just be the brother have known all through.


To the top you'll rise but not without a sweat and still I insist you soldier on for I know your strength, I know where you and I originated, I know while growing up, how dad molded us to be stronger than most, I know more than I can write. 
Have been on this road for two years now and still am rocking it, am confident in you too as long as you wear the helmet and fold your sleeves you'd better be going. 

Godspeed 

 

 @Vinceville

No comments:

Post a Comment