Sunday 4 March 2018

Vacation

So my holiday begins tomorrow, so am taking a month leave to a destination of my choosing. 
To me, its funny and exciting especially after 15 months of service I finally find a chance to get some good rest out of work engagement. 

Dad tells me to go home, he also promises to slaughter a goat once I arrive even if I will be his only guest. I think because have taken about 2 years away from home. Whenever I think of him sometimes, I really miss him to the point that I shed tears. I know my mom misses me just the same I miss her, though she rarely say, I feel it when she has so many plans just days before I travel.

My big siz is always praying for me more than anyone. I know she's now praying for my journey mercies even though I haven't told her about it. Brother John too has me in prayers even after a long time without visiting. Friends who await my return to Nairobi are waiting no more as their patience have run out over my unpredictable and never reaching date. This time however, I am coming for real. Before the doors of blessings close I will be there, before they know it, I will be laughing over their funny jokes and soothing stories.

I barely remember home since I lost my grandparents, have never been really there. This time I wanna be there and practically see the face of each and everyone within and around, I want to see their smile again and feel their warmth as I listen to the word of advice and anything else I can pick from their well put sentences before I can sit back and relax. 


Personally, I have no plan for my myself I just need a rest and a good one, I want a good laugh funny old stories and a nice sleep.


@Vinceville

No comments:

Post a Comment