Monday 5 April 2021

A taste of Freedom

If this is what great men and women have termed as freedom then let me be like a willow and swing over and over. Though the past mistakes have made me weary and have been disabled for standing stronger for longer.
If this is the definition of freedom then let me just sit and watch worries pass. Let them have a place in my heart no more.

Letting go and giving away has been the hardest thing for me to do. How I wish there was a teacher for the same, It would have been a lot easier to learn, I presume. However, with friends beside me and loved ones to cherish, am certain letting go will be a lot easier than I ever imagined. 
Have read all sorts of inspiration and all have touched me in different ways. Have walked troubled paths and often encountered life threatening situations. Not a day have these made a notable difference in my life.

There has been a roaring storm rocking my boat no end. In all these, peace and tranquility has been my desire. Even as the boat docks I pray that however rough the landing will be I will finally find a taste of freedom. So help me God        

 

                                                                                                                                                                             @Vinceville                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment