Friday 30 December 2016

Hurray!!!

As it begun I had no idea how it would turn out and who knew anyway? Well, here we are. However tough it must have been for some of us, however sad or upredictable it was. Everything has finally come to an end and again a chance to start all the plans a new if not to proceed with whatever thing we started. 

To me this was the year, with confident I will say was a better chance I got to lay my tools down and set the ball rolling. With four graduations attended one of my own, siz, cousin and a dear friend. I don't know much about 2017 but what I do know is that it's gonna be a wow! with God's grace.
Folks, I pray for the same to you all, for those with plans to get married, completing their course work and even those with plans a for rebirth. Most importantly, let life unfolds as it wills because there are things beyond our control. Wake up early enough, Smile everyday and accept what fate offers, for such is life. My joy will not be to run around a smooth path neither will it be to walk through a well lit tunnel. However, I would find more joy when through the paths I tread, I come across potholes and unexpected bumps. 

As we commence 2017 I would encourage us by just a word: Just as a green pasture is good for plant growth, a positive thought is good for human growth. It isn't a time to taint your mind with negativity. HAPPY NEW YEAR

Hurray!!!   

@Vinceville

No comments:

Post a Comment