Sunday 27 November 2016

This Time

This time, am going to let go all those things that hurt me in 2016 and am gonna move on’ just as I moved on from my mum’s breast.
This time am gonna wake up on the right side of my bed, dust myself off before laying down my foot on the path in which am to create and leave a trail.
For quite a long time have blamed the world for being unfair to me, have gone an extent of cursing the days and nights that I have missed whatever I had the right of ownership. Have seen opportunities pass by as I look helplessly. Have tread deceptive paths, misjudged people, cursed heavens and all that is in it. 

This time round am gonna sit down with my whole self,  make a heated discussion involving my brain and all the elements that are key in decision making. Judgement won't be arrived at until the whole me comes to terms with it. Winning won’t be the point, triumph will be. Just as scholars says that suffering exist because weakness exist. There wouldn’t be absolutely no point to condone the old self when all it does is to keep hurting over and over. Some journeys are meant to be weary and loathsome, I think mine must have been worse. I can confidently say that was for a purpose.
This time I will take myself back to the olden days and distinguish where and how I messed up, what didn’t I do right and how was I suppose to do it? For have always believed that I haven’t exhausted all the efforts within me, I haven’t done all that a man ought to do. I haven’t reached that point for sure, because if I was.. I wouldn’t be here writing. They say that the beauty of life is that it gives you pardon more often than we can ever imagine. It makes you readjust over and over until you finally get it right but only if you set your priorities right and at the right time. Taking advantage of that has been my pride, for have always hoped for a new day no matter the mess I create. What if this was my last pardon? What if it was my last attempt or rather my final blow? Would I still have the time to squabble?

This time I will simply let the river of  life flow, though am not a swimmer, I promise to be in it as if in delight, to meander as it often does, with oneness I will go wherever it goes. For am certain of floating, through darkness or light, through the thick branches, through the deep and shallow ends. Whatever and wherever happens I take all the responsibilities.
Let your life just flow and trust the process, for there is a living reason why it does that way, let you meander as you find proper ways to overcome some obstacles and be prepared to face challenges.

Whatever worry that may be eating you up, take all the responsibilities because when you finally overcome it, all the pride will be no one’s but yours to cherish forever.


What are you gonna do this time?  


@Vinceville

No comments:

Post a Comment