Thursday 17 February 2022

I miss you!

 Hey dear one, I dreamt of you again

This time we were reminiscing the good times

You were ahead and I was trailing

You spoke of great words and the good life you so deserved

Before a calamity stroke you down and left me forever paralyzed

With wounds that God knows when they'll heal and tears that fell on a cursed ground

and forever dried never to be seen on earth's surface

Your path was shortened by our quest

One that we held so close, strongly into our ribcage like a loved one.


I woke up into my slumber only to find myself on this lonely planet.

Made a visit to your resting place this morning.

The flowers at the graveyard have moved on,

They brightly bloom.

The ground that we laid you has moved on,

It yields a very beautiful orchard around you,

The grass that had withered for so long has moved on,

They're my solace when I speak to you facing up the sky

I don't know how to comprehend moving on

Here I sit, watch and pray counting days to our reunion.

Should I come with a chariot? 

Will you ride on it?

Should I arrange a bouquet from Sally's garden?

I miss you!

 

@Vinceville

No comments:

Post a Comment